Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bandung Trip

Just departing from Jakarta
The clear blue sky at the highway

The shuttle car's interior
Almost Bandung
Pasupati Bridge
Just bellow pasupati bridge
Dago
Snowing Grandma at Omuniuum.
Birds
Ciumbuleuit
An alley to my friend's house
Lunch w/ Ik my good friend
Lunch
Inside her room
In front of a convenience store
Light at OJ's Tavern
Tequila shot
Roofs
Mr. Mayor


Ika's
Dead scorpion
Alley
Ika and passerby
Lemi prototype
Alex's work station
Off to swimming pool
Inside of a taxi
Me underwater
The pool



Me waiting for the shuttle to go to Jakarta again
Dawn

My pair of shoes
An alley to my house in Jakarta

A cat

2 comments:

  1. keren...... mampir ke blog gw ya... hendrikpurnamasurya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of Bandung, my hometown. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete